How to Apply
- work a minimum of 25-30 hours per week directly with children in a DHS-certified child care program,
- make $19 or less an hour ($25 or less per hour for directors), and
- be interested in pursuing coursework at a participating college toward a degree and/or teacher certification in early childhood education.
- Scholarship awards are dependent upon the availability of funds and priorities of funders,
- Other eligibility criteria may apply and are subject to change without notice.
T.E.A.C.H. Brochure & Applications
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Brochure 2019-2020 (PDF)
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Models Info Sheet (PDF)
- Associate Degree Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Certification Only Scholarship Fact Sheet & Application (PDF)
- Student Teaching Only Fact Sheet (PDF)
- First Step/Last Step Scholarship Fact Sheet & Application (PDF)
Submit completed applications to PACCA by:
Fax: (717) 657-0959
Mail: 20 Erford Road, Suite 302
Lemoyne, PA 17043
If you have any questions about scholarship eligibility or requirements, contact a T.E.A.C.H. Counselor at 717-657-9000.
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood PENNSYLVANIA is supported by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) of Pennsylvania’s Department of Human Services (DHS) and Pennsylvania’s Department of Education (PDE). For more information, visit dhs.pa.gov and education.pa.gov.