How to Apply
ECE Professionals interested in attending college for the Spring 2022 semester that begins in January should apply to T.E.A.C.H. now! T.E.A.C.H. applications must be complete and submitted with all required documentation/information by November 14, 2021 to receive priority consideration for the Spring 2022 semester. Click here for more information.
PACCA offers a variety of T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships to meet the needs of the early care and education workforce in center and home-based settings. See below for eligibility criteria and links to the T.E.A.C.H. brochure and applications. Eligible applicants must:
- work a minimum of 25-30 hours per week directly with children in a DHS-certified child care program,
- be employed with sponsoring program for at least six months (approximately) before enrolling in courses through the scholarship program,
- make $19 or less an hour ($25 or less per hour for directors), and
- be interested in pursuing coursework at a participating college toward a degree and/or teacher certification in early childhood education.
- Scholarship awards are dependent upon the availability of funds and priorities of funders,
- Other eligibility criteria may apply and are subject to change without notice.
T.E.A.C.H. Brochure & Applications
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Brochure 2019-2020 (PDF)
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Models Info Sheet (PDF)
- Associate Degree Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Certification Only Scholarship Fact Sheet & Application (PDF)
- Student Teaching Only Fact Sheet (PDF)
- First Step/Last Step Scholarship Fact Sheet & Application (PDF)
Submit completed applications to PACCA by:
Fax: (717) 657-0959
Mail: 20 Erford Road, Suite 302
Lemoyne, PA 17043
If you have any questions about scholarship eligibility or requirements, contact a T.E.A.C.H. Counselor at 717-657-9000.
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood PENNSYLVANIA is supported by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) of Pennsylvania’s Department of Human Services (DHS) and Pennsylvania’s Department of Education (PDE). For more information, visit dhs.pa.gov and education.pa.gov.