Mission & Vision
High-quality early care and education will join safety, education and public health as an inalienable right of all Pennsylvania children and families.
The Pennsylvania Child Care Association (PACCA), a statewide non-profit organization, exists to be a strong and effective advocate for high-quality early care and education (ECE) programs, and to give leadership and support to those organizations that assist the ECE community, families, and children in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- PACCA believes that all children have a right to a safe, healthy, and developmentally stimulating early care and education experience.
- PACCA supports public policies that enable all families to have access to stable, affordable, high-quality early care and education for their children.
- PACCA exists to represent and be a resource for all legal child care programs regardless of structure (not for profit, for profit and public programs), type (family, group, and center) or service offering (infant through school-age).
- PACCA respects and is sensitive to the needs of providers as they serve children from all income levels, abilities, and cultures.
- PACCA holds to a high standard of integrity as the benchmark of our work in striving to improve practices and policies for early care and education.