Membership Categories & Benefits
We are Pennsylvania's Early Care and Education ProvidersPACCA is specifically dedicated to child care and early education programs and professionals in Pennsylvania. PACCA represents your voice in Harrisburg while providing a variety of information, networking, and educational opportunities to meet your, your program and your staff’s needs. Because membership in PACCA is by organization, all of your staff can take advantage of PACCA’s member services at the member rates. For more information or questions, contact PACCA at 717-657-9000 x 101.
PACCA has five membership categories:
- Center, Group & Family providers of direct early child care and education services to children. (example: certified child care programs) Providers are classified as Family, Group or Center.
- CCIS/Regional Keys are agencies that provide valuable child care information and services to providers and to various other publics and are part of the vital statewide continuum of community-based perspectives to the child care needs of families & communities.
- Community-based networks are both formal and information groups made up of organizations & individuals interested in promoting quality early education.
- Associates are businesses, consultants, and other entities that provide a service or product to the child care provider community (e.g. children’s furniture, educational material vendors, food suppliers, consultants, attorneys, accounting firms, insurance agencies, foundations, early childhood initiatives, colleges). They may be for-profit or not-for profit entities, private or publicly owned.
- Affiliate members are INDIVIDUALS with academic or personal interest in the mission of high-quality child care who are not eligible in any other membership categories.
PACCA’s Member ServicesWhile specific member services may vary between membership type, the following benefits are available to most members of PACCA. For specific member benefits, click on the category above.
Public Policy & Representation
PACCA keeps its members informed on state and federal policy and legislation that affects child care. PACCA also represents its members on public and private work groups, task forces, and committees addressing child care, early care and education.
- Legislative & Action Alerts – stay connected and take action with colleagues on state and national efforts to advance policies, programs, and funding to support high-quality early care & education
- PACCA represents its members in Harrisburg and through its partners in Washington, DC
PACCA provides educational programming and scholarship support for child care professionals to improve their skills and keep abreast of trends in the field.
- PACCA members receive reduced rates at the annual Pennsylvania Early Childhood Education Summit
- PACCA regional forums & Mini-Conferences
- PACCA Webinars
Members receive a reduced rate at PACCA educational events & programs
PACCA provides child care news, legislative and public policy updates, quick tips and information on PACCA activities in many ways:
- PACCA Action Alerts – stay informed an contact your policymakers on issues policies, programs, funding and other issues
- PACCA E-News - @PACCA a bi-monthly email updating issues that are most important to PACCA and its members including state and federal policy updates, links to relevant articles, reports, quick tips, and upcoming events
- PACCA’s Members-Only Website – this password protected section of the website allows you to renew your membership, download a copy of your membership certificate, includes the Early Childhood Information Center (ECIC), the PACCA newsletters archive, recorded webinars, member-only reports, and much more
- PACCA on Facebook – regular information and updates on what’s happening at PACCA and ECE around the state, country and world
- PACCA Partnerships result in resources for our members. PACCA’s partnership with Child Care Information Exchange provides members with a 1 year free subscription to Exchange magazine
PACCA facilitates networking between its members through task forces, committees, conferences and forums. Through the PACCA Business Partners program, PACCA members receive special discounts on child care products.