BOST Advantage Card
Save on prescription, medical, dental, vision, and more!!!
What is it?
The BOST Advantage Card is a discount card program, designed to help your employees and their immediate families lower out-of-pocket expenses, while adding a new level of convenience.
While this is NOT insurance, it is a product that will help your child care program:
- provide valuable benefits to employees with or without health insurance
- provide benefits to part time employees
- lower health plan utilization (and lower claims)
- reduce employee absenteeism
- increase employee morale
It will help your employees by:
- giving them direct access to physicians for routine ailments, who can prescribe non-controlled prescriptions when necessary - there is no limit to use and $0 consult fees
- access to a vision and dental network, providing discounts on services
- ability to consult with a doctor without having to leave work or home
- saving them time and money
- unlimited access to financial helpline and counseling services
- and more...
Click HERE to download the brochure. (The pdf brochure should appear in your downloads folder.)
What will it cost?
The BOST Advantage Card is discounted through PACCA, but employers willing to pay the cost of the card for their employees receive an additional discount on top of this. Employers paying for the card will be charged either $9.99 per month, per employee for the Base Plan, or $24.49 per month, per employee for the Premium Plan.
One card will include your employee and their immediate family.
How can I register my employees?Registration is easy - simply follow the links below to download an application and census template (two links.)
- Click HERE for the application (PDF).
- Click HERE for the census (XLS).
- Complete, and return both to BAC@BOSTbenefits.com
Upon receipt, detailed information will be sent to you regarding registration.
How can I get more information?PACCA conducted a brief, informational webinar on in May, so PACCA members could learn how the BOST Card could benefit their facility and employees. To view the webinar Intro to to the BOST Benefit Card on YouTube click on this link https://youtu.be/d9VDZQsYvYo.
For more information on telehealth, please watch this telehealth video on YouTube at https://youtu.be/glwlklq8E0c
This is not insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancelation period. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. For a full list of disclosures, please visit www.dmpodisclosures.com. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309, Dallas, TX 75367-1309. Only available to PA residents.