PACCA is specifically dedicated to early care and education programs and professionals in Pennsylvania. PACCA is the public policy voice for the filed in Harrisburg while providing a variety of information, networking, and educational opportunities to meet you, your program and your staff’s needs. Because membership in PACCA is by organization, all of your staff can take advantage of PACCA’s member services at the member rates. For more information, contact PACCA at 717-657-9000.
PACCA’s Member Services
Public Policy & Representation
PACCA keeps its members informed on state and federal policy and legislation that affects child care. PACCA also represents its members on public and private work groups, task forces, and committees addressing child care, early care and education.
- Legislative & Action Alerts – stay connected and take action with colleagues on state and national efforts to advance policies, programs, and funding to support high-quality early care & education
- PACCA represents its members in Harrisburg and through its partners in Washington, DC
PACCA provides educational programming and scholarship support for child care professionals to improve their skills and keep abreast of trends in the field.
- PACCA members receive reduced rates at the annual Pennsylvania Early Childhood Education Summit
- PACCA regional forums & Mini-Conferences
- PACCA Webinars
Members receive a reduced rate at PACCA educational events & programs
PACCA provides child care news, legislative and public policy updates, quick tips and information on PACCA activities in many ways:
- PACCA Action Alerts – stay informed an contact your policymakers on issues policies, programs, funding and other issues
- PACCA E-News - @PACCA a bi-monthly email updating issues that are most important to PACCA and its members including state and federal policy updates, links to relevant articles, reports, quick tips, and upcoming events
- PACCA’s Members-Only Website – this password protected section of the website allows you to renew your membership, download a copy of your membership certificate, includes the Early Childhood Information Center (ECIC), the PACCA newsletters archive, recorded webinars, member-only reports, and much more
- PACCA on Facebook – regular information and updates on what’s happening at PACCA and ECE around the state, country and world
- PACCA Partnerships result in resources for our members. PACCA’s partnership with Child Care Information Exchange provides members with a 1 year free subscription to Exchange magazine
PACCA facilitates networking between its members through task forces, committees, conferences and forums. Through the PACCA Business Partners program, PACCA members receive special discounts on child care products.
- Group buying discounts from Business Partner
- Teaching Strategies, Inc. Gold discount purchase
- Cuties Care discount diaper purchasing program for centers & families
- Free listing on PACCA’s Online Member Directory
- Participation on PACCA committees and board
- Volunteer opportunities